COVID19 – Policy and Procedures
The doctors and staff at Delta Vista Optometry Associates announce that in response to the recent shelter-in-place directive we are rescheduling all routine eye examination appointments and non-emergency office visits.
- We will have limited staff to take your calls and answer immediate needs that you may have.
- For eye health concerns we will make available consultation by Facetime or phone consult to our current patients.
- The office is closed except for emergency needs by appointment only.
- For pick up of glasses or contacts please call for an appointment if you must get them before April 7 when we expect to be back to business as usual. We will do curbside delivery in front of the office for dispensing.
- We are temporarily closed for all business on Saturdays until April 7th.
Thank you for your understanding as we try to support our community health in combatting the Coronavirus and at the same time provide for our patient’s urgent eye and vision needs.